In-home help: DREAM KEEPER
So your dream dog may have turned into a nightmare (hello teenagehood!) or you’d just like some extra training. I’m here to help.
A 1.5 hour initial, in-home one-to-one consultation.
What to expect:
• Pre-consultation questionnaire
• Visitor greeting arrangement to help pooch feel safe
• History gathering and unpicking the problem(s)
• Management strategies
• Introductory training exercises and training plan
• Referrals to specialists, if needed
• Notes from consultation
1 hour follow up visits available at a discounted rate to progress training, either at your home, a local park, or a on coached walk.
PUPPY PROGRAM: 4 WEEK DREAM STARTER
Congratulations on getting a puppy! Set your adorable ball of fun (or fury) up for success and become the ultimate dream team. They grow quick and are learning all the time!
Over 4 consultations we will cover:
• Appropriate play and games
• Arousal lowering activities and enrichment
• Mouthing/biting/jumping up
• Dog body language
• Handling/ vet visit prep
• Mat training/ capturing calm
• Alone time
• Foundation skills to help with lead walking and recalls
4x 45 minute in-home sessions.
Ideal for puppies 8-20 weeks of age.
Gift cards available